The LE 250 VFFS Bagger
The LE 250 vertical form fill and seal packaging machine is the most compact, small footprint bagger in the Line Equipment range. Custom made in stainless steel to suit varied bag filling requirements up to 250 mm width and 400 mm length bag sizes, including granules, powder, liquids and solids, across most industries. Ideal for the small bag packaging company.
Available as a twin machine set up, this gives the option of running the machines together or running ‘left-right’ onto one take-off conveyor.
A full range of optional add-ons are available, including zip applicator and MAP capabilities.
This gantry was also built by Line Equipment to the customers’ footprint specifications
At a Glance Specs. of The LE 250 VFFS Bagger
- Bag Sizes. 70 – 250 mm wide x 400 mm long.
- Bag Filling Speed. Up to 100 bags per. minute.
- Footprint. 1220 mm wide, 1830 mm depth, 1600 mm height.
- Bag sizes between/up to 250mm width and 400mm length
- Stainless steel construction
- Menu driven PLC for operator ease of use
- Simple, fast size changes
- Wide bag size range
- Production of different bag styles (gussetted bags, carrying handle, etc)
- Heat seal and/or polyethylene packs
- Servo or pneumatically controlled horizontal sealed jaws
- Horizontal jaw obstruction detector
- Reel run out detector
- Print registration unit
- Quad bags
- Zip applicator for re-closeable bag
- Polyethylene sealing system
- Gas flushing MAP capabilities
- Static eliminator
- Heated Euroslot
- Air extraction
- Overprinter bracket/Overprinter
- Bag tapper
- Punch hole
- Take off conveyor
- Adjustable pack support
24/7 Telephone SupportFor All Our Customers. As Standard.
Need A Quote
To request information about any of our machines, equipment or services, contact us.
Add A Zip Applicator
Add a LE Reseal 360 zip applicator if you need to produce bags with a resealable closure.
Add a Multi-Head Weigher
Add a multi-head weigher or doser for fast accurate fills.
LE 250 Spare Parts
We supply spare parts for this and other manufacturers makes of VFFS machines.
The Line Equipment range of vertical form fill and seal bag making machines are designed and built to give a consistent and reliable performance to exceed the needs of the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
Service & Maintenance
Our services include Project Engineering and Consultancy, Complete Relocation Management, PLC Upgrades, Maintenance Contracts and On-Site Machinery Breakdown Service. All our customers receive 24 Hour Telephone Support.
Working with multiple manufacturers we ensure you get the correct replacement parts for your equipment. We stock and source many manufacturers’ products including Sandiacre, Line Equipment & Rimor.
For more information or to inquire about our products or services, please call (717) 517-9065 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.