The LE 400 Bagger
From the UK designed and built Line Equipment range of VVFS machines comes the LE 400 vertical form fill and seal packaging machine, custom made in stainless steel for easy wash down, and will suit varied packaging requirements between/up to 400 mm width and 600 mm length bag sizes, including granules, powder, liquids and solids, across most industries.
These machines can be run as twin machines, this gives the option of running the machines together or running ‘left-right’ onto one take-off conveyor.
Full range of add-ons available including Zip Closures and Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) capabilities.
At a Glance Specs. of The LE 400 VFFS Bagger
- Bag Sizes. 100 – 450 mm wide x 600 mm long.
- Bag Filling Speed. Up to 80 bags per. minute.
- Footprint. 1540 mm wide, 2100 mm depth, 2375 mm height.
- Low Drop Option. For reduced product damage
- Bag sizes between/up to 400mm width and 600mm length
- Stainless steel construction
- Menu driven PLC for operator ease of use
- Simple, fast size changes
- Wide bag size range
- Production of different bag styles (gussetted bags, carrying handle, etc)
- Heat seal and/or polyethylene packs
- Servo or pneumatically controlled horizontal sealed jaws
- Horizontal jaw obstruction detector
- Reel run out detector
- Print registration unit
- Quad bags
- Zip applicator for re-closeable bag
- Polyethylene sealing system
- Gas flushing MAP capabilities
- Static eliminator
- Heated Euroslot
- Air extraction
- Overprinter bracket/Overprinter
- Bag tapper
- Punch hole
- Take off conveyor
- Adjustable pack support
24/7 Telephone SupportFor All Our Customers. As Standard.
Need A Quote
To request information about any of our machines, equipment or services, contact us.
Add A Zip Applicator
Add a LE Reseal 360 zip applicator if you need to produce bags with a resealable closure.
Add a Multi-Head Weigher
Add a multi-head weigher or doser for fast accurate fills.
LE 400 Spare Parts
We supply spare parts for this and other manufacturers makes of VFFS machines.
The Line Equipment range of vertical form fill and seal bag making machines are designed and built to give a consistent and reliable performance to exceed the needs of the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
Our services include Project Engineering and Consultancy, Complete Relocation Management, PLC Upgrades, Maintenance Contracts and On-Site Machinery Breakdown Service. All our customers receive 24 Hour Telephone Support.
Working with multiple manufacturers we ensure you get the correct replacement parts for your equipment. We stock and source many manufacturers’ products including Sandiacre, Line Equipment & Rimor.