The LE 500 VFFS Bagger
For Bigger Bags with Low Drop Filling Where Required.
The LE 500 vertical form fill and seal bagging machine is the largest bag size bagger from the UK designed and built Line Equipment range. Custom made in stainless steel to suit varied packaging requirements between/up to 500 mm width and 800 mm length bag sizes, including granules, powder, liquids and solids, across most industries. Ideal for the vegetables, dog biscuits, etc.
Full range of add-ons available including Zip Closures and Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) capabilities.
At a Glance Specs. of The LE 500 VFFS Bagger
- Bag Sizes. 150 – 500 mm wide x 800 mm long.
- Bag Filling Speed. Up to 60 bags per. minute.
- Footprint. 1780 mm wide, 2100 mm depth, 2815 mm height.
- Low Drop Option. For reduced product damage
- Bag sizes between/up to 500mm width and 800mm length
- Stainless steel construction
- Menu driven PLC for operator ease of use
- Simple, fast size changes
- Wide bag size range
- Production of different bag styles (gussetted bags, carrying handle, etc)
- Heat seal and/or polyethylene packs
- Servo or pneumatically controlled horizontal sealed jaws
- Horizontal jaw obstruction detector
- Reel run out detector
- Print registration unit
- Quad bags
- Zip applicator for re-closeable bag
- Polyethylene sealing system
- Gas flushing MAP capabilities
- Static eliminator
- Heated Euroslot
- Air extraction
- Overprinter bracket/Overprinter
- Bag tapper
- Punch hole
- Take off conveyor
- Adjustable pack support
24/7 Telephone SupportFor All Our Customers. As Standard.
Need A Quote
To request information about any of our machines, equipment or services, contact us.
Add A Zip Applicator
Add a LE Reseal 360 zip applicator if you need to produce bags with a resealable closure.
Add a Multi-Head Weigher
Add a multi-head weigher or doser for fast accurate fills.
LE 500 Spare Parts
We supply spare parts for this and other manufacturers makes of VFFS machines.
The Line Equipment range of vertical form fill and seal bag making machines are designed and built to give a consistent and reliable performance to exceed the needs of the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
Our services include Project Engineering and Consultancy, Complete Relocation Management, PLC Upgrades, Maintenance Contracts and On-Site Machinery Breakdown Service. All our customers receive 24 Hour Telephone Support.
Working with multiple manufacturers we ensure you get the correct replacement parts for your equipment. We stock and source many manufacturers’ products including Sandiacre, Line Equipment & Rimor.